Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Finding your Blue Flame - A beautiful interview

Today being Sunday...I was lazy to take bath and was sitting in front of the TV. My daughter started to play some YouTube videos. We watched a few of Niharika's videos - Mom's and Superstitions, before and after the exam, etc.
Then I switched to my favorite AiyyoShradda's YouTube videos. Then it went on autoplay. It was an interview of Shraddha on a tv channel. As I continued to watch, I found it very captivating and interesting, and deep.
She brought out many things but one thing stuck with me. This is about finding your " Blue flame ". 




Blue Flame is the flame that runs longer...And that's how she came to radio from her IT profession. 
I looked it up in the dictionary and this is what it says:

A blue gas flame color means complete combustion. This indicates that the gas is being burned efficiently without any unburned and wasted gas. With complete combustion, you get the maximum heat output from your gas and use less gas to generate heat with whatever appliance you are using.

I fell in love with this concept instantaneously.. isn't this a sweet spot to be where whatever effort we put turns into 100% outcome without any waste.. (side note: that's what Lean is all about right!)
I am yet not sure of what is my blue flame... Have I found one already.. or am I yet to find one... Not sure... Regardless, this video has put a seed in me to think about it hard. I believe firmly that the Universe will help me and bless me with finding my blue flame 


Oh... Man, I am in love with Shraddha.. her style..her videos, comedy as well as her thoughts... You are truly amazing Shraddha!

You can watch this amazing interview here: Its worth watching!

https://youtu.be/w2Mldbva-iQ





2 comments:

  1. Amazing post! The analogy of 'blue flame' is insightful! Good job Amma :D

    ReplyDelete

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...