Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

यो मां पश्यति सर्वत्र ( Bhagavad Gita - 6.30) - Change The Way You Look At Things and....

Verse 6.30 is just beautiful. 

"yo māṁ paśhyati sarvatra sarvaṁ cha mayi paśhyati" 

Lord Krishna says that when someone looks at all other beings with an awareness of the presence of Cosmic Consciousness in everyone, he is always looking at GOD. 

In turn, GOD who is present in all is also looking at that person. GOD is with such a person always! In this way, both don't forget each other. 

"tasyāhaṁ na praṇaśhyāmi sa cha me na praṇaśhyati"

This means if you see GOD in everyone and GOD in everyone sees you always. I got immense insight and joy reading this verse and listening to our Gita Guru, Shivaswamiji explaining this.

This verse I tried to interpret is below.

Though it was told to us many times, in many ways from childhood, the joy this verse gives is class apart.

ಅನ್ನವನು ಇಕ್ಕುವುದು ನನ್ನಿಯನು ನುಡಿಯುವುದು 

ತನ್ನ೦ತೆ ಪರರ  ಬಗೆದೊಡೆ

ಕೈಲಾಸ  ಬಿನ್ನಾಣವಕ್ಕು ಸರ್ವಜ್ಞ 

Sarvagna vachanas said that if you see yourself in all, then surely you will reach Kailasa.

With the new understanding of 6.30- I interpret the vachana as if you treat everyone same as the GOD in You, then the GOD in others will treat you well- with that the life becomes ao enjoyable like living in Kailasa. 

I recalled that at the Convent school where I studied, there were quotes from Bible  -  "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself".  This again points to a similar concept.

I am a huge fan of Wayne Dyer and influenced by his speeches and books. He has said that  

“Change The Way You Look At Things And The Things You Look At Change".

I see a lot of things are said and a lot is hidden in this quote which relates back to "yo māṁ paśhyati sarvatra sarvaṁ cha mayi paśhyati" 

Do let me know what you feel...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...