Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Laudable Learning Entusiast Lakshmi - The Amazing People in My Life Series

Lakshmi is my dear friend for 12+ years, she is a person who surprises me always.
She surprised me as recently as yesterday when she told me that she had gone out of Bangalore last year to attend Tony Robbins DWD!
It is an unbelievable thing for me as I could not think someone would go out to attend a workshop in covid times in the middle of the covid hit economy.
My daughter LittleMM is a friend of Lakshmi's daughter. She is her first and long-time friend. I met Lakshmi through her a long time ago and we quickly connected.
Lakshmi living in a very conventional joint family - navigates through the situation remarkably. She looks for new opportunities to engage herself meaningfully - be it for her ventures or for self-development.
If she is convinced of self-development through a person or the institute, she will not hesitate to spend time or money or both.
She introduced us to Mani Sir of Grace Academy who has been a great life coach and influence on me and my family. 
Every time we meet, she will have a new thing to share, a new venture she would have started or a new coach she is working with.
All in all, she is a person who sees hope in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...