Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

This season is for Cool Hair styles!

Up until now, YoungMM always preferred short hair.  From the time lockdown started last March, she changed her mind and wanted to grow her hair. It gave me an opportunity to try my hairstyle skills. I always loved French plait and I use it in multiple combinations. 

Every day I put her different hairstyles and YoungMM enjoyed it. It was also a good time to bond. Though she hates the way I comb the hair, she loves the finishing.  I also found innovative ways to decorate it. I used Tumbe Hoovu (ತುಂಬೆ ಹೂವು) from my garden! 



Last week I had been to a friend's house. Her little daughter also has grown long and amazing hair these days. I could not resist my urge to put her some hairstyle. When I asked her if she wants any hairstyle, she came with her box of hair bands and ribbons. 

I used her craft stickers for decoration and this is how it came out. It was a delight to see her joy! I bonded with her through this Hair Style! Isn't it Cool!😎



No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...