Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Learnings with LittleMM - A Recipe For Adventure

My daughter LittleMM when she was 5-6 years, loved cartoons on the TV. I on the other hand had never watched cartoons before. So I got exposed to them through LittleMM.See my post here about how much I found cartoons fascinating!

Those days, on rare occasions, when I found myself alone with the TV, I would switch to Pogo since I found everything else boring!

One of her favorites was Sofia the First. She liked the show so much that we had bought her Sofia's Magical Amulet which she wore everywhere. Sofia the first was a musical (I am saying "was" since I don't know if it is still aired on Pogo or any other channel!) . 

Few lines of a song are something I remember to this day. It goes like this:

You just need two cups of courage
And a little pinch of pluck
A quarter pound of cleverness
A dash of plain old luck
Then you mix them up all together
Into one tremendous stew
It's a recipe for adventure
Cooking up inside of you
So put on your thinking helmet
Like adventurers must do
I have no doubt
You'll figure out
A great idea or two
Cause the key to finding what you want
Is knowing where to look
And you've got all the ingredients
So now it's time to cook…

I love it so much. The lyrics touches upon courage, thinking, and direction that's all which is needed for anyone to reach their goal...but in such a playful way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...