Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Random Records - The need to talk and 3Cs

Of late, when I meet people  (face to face) one thing is coming out loud and clear. Everyone seems to say that there is "no one to talk". I heard this in the houses with two, four, and even six people.
With so much technology around us, how is it that there is no one to talk to??? Everyone is just a video call away! A Facebook post away or a WhatsApp message away...
So why are people complaining about "No one to Talk"
When I reflect on this, I presume that it's the people with common interests and "responsive" - will only make it a wholesome conversation.
3Cs - Common theme and Common thread and Compassionate ears are all that's required for everyone to feel belonged. The lack of someone to talk to is one of the side effects of the pandemic as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...