Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Lockdown Times - This is for "The Office" fan in me (that's what she said!)

After watching 188 episodes of The office, i conclude that this one of the best sitcoms I have watched ever.. 
Starting with the lockdown one thing which I have definately missed is "the office". 
The joy of reaching office after a long commute, the chit chat with colleagues, the hustle bustle of the work place - people laughing, people wispering which turned to  screaming sometimes... People rushing for the meetings, meting in the conference rooms,greeting people while entering and leaving office.. the small talk while filling water, the lunch hour in the cafeteria etc.. etc..
The Office had all that which a normal office would have.. It brought back the feeling of being in office when it was mostly needed...
The seating, the conference room meeting etc recreated the office images when I missed it the most.. office culture and the comfort.
While the comedy, story and all the characters of this sitcom is so entertaining, for me this time around it was mostly the feeling of being in the office had a greater appeal.
My daughter, my niece and I were totally glued to the screen watching this amazing series. I loved the series so much so that I also took part in the office quiz by Gyaan Space yesterday. The participants were such bigger fans that few had watched it more than 50 times! Well, I only came 6th in the quiz!
I totally enjoyed the series and the quiz.. and totally agree with Pam -  “There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artistic Rendition - DP to Portrait

Two of my friends did my portrait at the same time without my knowledge from my Whatsapp DP! That was a pleasant surprise! I felt terrific! ...